We feel that a website should be simple, and that your visitors will always need to know:
- What your products and services are
- Who you are
- How to contact you
It’s your company, and you’d know best what you want to tell people about yourself, but you might want to consider some of these pages:
- Home Page – This is a given and might contain extracts from and read more links to the About Us and Products pages
- About Us/Company Profile – Tell the visitor more about you.
- Products & Services – This is what you’re selling or providing.
- Photo gallery to show off your products, services, implementations, etc.
- Price List – If not already included in the products page.
- Testimonials of happy clients
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- News – updates of latest events
- BEE Certification if applicable
- Terms & conditions
- Links to relevant websites or social networks (try to get those websites to link to you too!)
- Any other company-specific info you might think of.
- Contact Us – A must for every website. Contact info, contact form and maybe directions to where you are.